Saturday 24 July 2010

just last night

He grabbed me by the shirt and I tumble onto the silk quilt on his bed.

I undid the buttons on my shirt rather clumsily.

... and he was already down there, unzipping me with his...

*****

I can't really recall the whole act but just how sweaty we were, hot in action. It seemed like a daze.

And rather quickly, I was buttoning up.

He asked, "Stay. Stay the night with me."

I turned away and answered, "I can't. I need to get back to work."

"Please stay", and he grabbed me around the waist.

"Sorry. I really need to go. I will call you." I said, but something deep down tells me what I meant was totally different.

As I walked out of his street, I looked up at the Singapore skyline at night.

The moon was hiding behind a bunch of cotton candy clouds. All its impurities veiled away.

Hmm, sounds a lot like me. I am the golden boy in the eyes of the world. But deep down, I am far from what I portray. That is why I never really open up to anybody.

Lest they see the scar he left in me.

*****

I am having the time of my life. Things are all in place.

And I never told any of them I meant anything serious.


So I don't fucking care.

No comments:

Post a Comment