Tuesday 27 July 2010

Max stood up, "If you want to know more, call me. You've got my number. Go burn up the dance floor."

"Thanks."

*****

By some odd works of luck, I was paired with Evelyn, the manager from Publications. Chilli red satin dress. Smelled a lot like Prada.

She is famed for amazing footwork. Well, I am known for my nice, shiny shoes.

"Let's do this."

I smiled and nodded. My right arm curved around her waist as my left hand fitted into the spaces in between her dainty manicured fingers.
































The lights went down. The music played.

The first song is this song right here.




"Give all my secrets away?"

Maybe not. Particularly not to my dance partner.


Oh well I fucked her husband in the gent's right before the night ended.


That's a secret I better not tell.


4 comments:

  1. What does Evelyn's husband smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do tell, I will get ready my popcorn...wuahaha..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...r u serious? haha. tell tell tell. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. he smelled like a pig in heat ;)

    ReplyDelete